Gridlex's App Suite is a key strategic partner to help scale Clearflow
Gridlex’s App Suite and implementation services is a key strategic partner to help scale ClearFlow. The breadth and depth of Gridlex’s offering across data, sales analytics, and marketing automation has made Gridlex a critical element in articulating ClearFlow’s value to healthcare providers” said Paul Molloy, CEO of ClearFlow.
ClearFlow’s first commercial solution, the PleuraFlow® ACT® System, improves outcomes for cardiac surgery patients by preventing the most harmful postoperative complications associated with retained blood syndrome (RBS). The System seamlessly integrates into clinical workflow.
Gridlex’s hospital-specific disease burden data combined with personalized microsites elevates our marketing automation to a new level. The program represents a breakthrough in enabling personalized communication at scale, unique in the medical device community” said Stephen Bumb, Vice President Global Marketing at ClearFlow.
ClearFlow’s use of Gridlex App suite includes:
- Disease Burden Data Applications: Hospital specific disease burden dashboard and quality outcomes that can be used to educate surgeons, hospitals, and providers on the impact of Retained Blood Syndrome (RBS). The application also key software-generated natural language key talking points at the hospital level to help guide appropriate and compliant conversations.
- Personalized Microsites and Landing Pages: Each hospital and persona (e.g. Surgeon, Nurse...) have personalized microsites and landing pages with their RBS disease burden data pre-loaded with ClearFlow brand guidelines to help increase digital engagement
- Email Marketing Automation: Natural language generated email construction based on marketing and brand guidance that integrates the data into the email subject line and the personalized landing pages
- Sales, Reporting & Analytics: Integration of sales data into the dashboard with external claims data to understand market penetration trends, top surgeons and map visualizations.
- Training and assessment application: Leverage Gridlex Ace, Gridlex's training application, to create personalized rep and territory specific questions and assessment to improve knowledge of disease burden, healthcare economics
“Gridlex empowers our representatives by delivering the most relevant data with key machine-generated talking points. This enables our reps to have meaningful conversations about RBS and its impact on cardiac surgery outcomes. We are better equipped to help our customers. Best of all, the solution is easy to navigate and is at the team’s fingertips when they are engaged with customers.” said Michael Elniski, Vice President Global Sales at ClearFlow.