Altathera Pharmaceuticals uses Gridlex’s Healthcare Gridlex App Suite to integrate key technology tools in one platform
AltaThera Pharmaceuticals, a hospital specialty pharmaceutical company focused on commercializing innovative drugs aimed at improving outcomes and reducing hospital costs, chose Gridlex’s App Suite to help scale the operations of the company. AltaThera recently received approval from the FDA for new indications of Sotalol IV, to help hospitals manage patients with Afib.
“We chose Gridlex because it integrates the myriad of applications such as CRM, Sales Reporting, Medical Information Request (MIRF) and Sunshine Reporting into a single platform that our sales, commercial and other operations can utilize to scale” said Jodi Devlin, AltaThera's CEO
Altathera’s use of Gridlex Apps include:
- CRM to track & monitor sales & medical science Liaison (MSL) activities and
- Reporting, Analytics & Dashboard: Integration of sales data from distributors for reporting and analytics at the hospital & IDN level
- Forms & Process Automation to help capture key account information such as formulary status
- Medical Information Request Form (MIRF) tracking and management
- Sunshine Act Reporting Management: Including capturing of key activities for reporting to relevant organizations
- Claims Data analysis to understand the impact and volume of Afib hospitalizations
- Physician level & other contact data pre-populated into the CRM and other tools to minimize salesforce data entry
Gridlex not only brings the core applications but also the implementation services to customize it to fit the precise needs of Altathera. Unlike, other technology platforms where the implementation services are disconnected underlying technology. This helps Altathera manage costs while scaling the operations of the operations effectively.